The University, through the IT and Information Resources Service, offers the entire university community the Identity Management application as well as the unique Validation Service.
The Identity Manager allows us:
- Life Cycle Management: it allows to define the life cycle that will have a user account in all the repositories of the University (Intranet, Moodle, E-Mail, etc ...). It is the person in charge of generating the ups and downs, losses and modifications.
- Management of user credentials: allows to change and synchronize the access key of all the central digital services of the University.
- Audit and reports: it allows to have an audit of all the changes produced as well as the generation of reports.
The unique Validation Service allows us:
- Validation in all University applications at a single web entry point.
- Application of security policies when accessing the applications.
- Auditing and reporting: allows you to have a history of user access to different applications.